We are delighted that you are interested in becoming a HydroHoist dealer. Besides an excellent product, we offer a dedicated staff that is eager to share with you the key points of building a successful HydroHoist dealership. This includes the right hoists along with instructions on how to install and service them.
As a HydroHoist dealer, you will profit from our enviable market position that includes being the world’s leading boat lift manufacturer. HydroHoist offers a superior product, exacting craftsmanship, and commitment to customer satisfaction, which includes the strongest warranty in the business. Key to that customer satisfaction is product installation: a satisfied customer becomes a salesman for you!
Benefits of being a HydroHoist Dealer:
- 55+ Years of Experience
- Strength of Brand
- Most Recognized, Established, and Respected Name in the Industry
- Fully Insured for Your Protection
- Fully Integrated and Capable Staff
- Engineering, Marketing, Customer Service and Sales
- Superior Manufacturing – We make our tanks!
- Distribution Network
- Financial Strength for Long-Term Sustainability
- Dealer Portal Access
- Incentivized Discount Pricing
- Sales Training and Resources
- Annual Dealer Conference
“Working with HydroHoist as a Dealer is an honor and pleasure. The product speaks for itself because the superior product quality and engineering. They provide us with great support in all aspects so we can be successful. We, at Thomas Docks, love being part of the HydroHoist family.”
Sherry Bannourah, Thomas Docks, Noblesville, IN