What Different Boat Lifts Do You Sell?
HydroHoist boat lifts for sale come in models to fit nearly any watercraft you have. The boat lift you choose will depend on the water you’re storing the boat on; the type of boat, including its make, model, size, weight, and engine style; the dock type and style; and the slip width. Whether you have a tritoon boat or a jet ski, we have a boat lift or PWC dock for sale near you.
- The UltraLift Series is great for freshwater boaters and uses pontoons for its lift action
- UltraLift Front Mount lift is great for tight or otherwise unusual spaces (like double-sized and L-shaped moorings or a shared slip space) or the boat owner that just wants some extra room in the slip
- UltraLift Shallow Water Boat Lift has a longer tank and a lower profile, which means it can operate in water that’s three feet deep while still keeping the steel components out of the water
- HarborHoist boat lifts are great for brackish and saltwater areas because they were built to withstand those conditions
- The HydroPort Series of PWC floating docks and platforms (Epic, Extreme, and Pro) provides a safe place to store your jet ski when you’re not on the water
The UltraLift series of boat lifts can hoist boats from 4,400 to 32,000 pounds, giving you a range of options for protecting your boat (and options for potential upgrades in the future). HydroPort docking platforms can accommodate jet skis from 1,500 to 2,000 pounds.