New in 2018!
The Ultra Lift ™ Series Shallow Water Lift™ incorporates a longer tank with a lower profile to allow for operation in as little as three feet of water. Constructed of durable polyethylene, it is impact and puncture resistant.
Utilizing the same frame components as the Ultra Lift ™ the Shallow Water Boat Lift has been engineered to keep the galvanized steel components on the top side of the tank, minimizing corrosion and maximizing the life of your lift.
New and Improved features
- Increased lifting capacity to 9,000
- Longer frame for better balance and increase hull support
- Rear Recess provides added clearance
- Slip width for the 7500 SW reduced to 11”
- Single Chamber Auxiliary Tank
- Low profile molded polyethylene tanks
- All major steel components above the water*
- Grade 8 pivot hardware
- HydroGuard™ to protect your boat in the dock
- Made for applications in as little as 3 feet of water
- Two-piece stainless/polyethylene pitman bushings
- All cast parts are (HSLA) High-Strength Low Alloy steel making them 40 percent stronger than fabricated steel
*Exceptions may be necessary for proper installation
- Boats up to 9,000 lbs and up to 28′ in overall length
- Drive-in installation
- Floating docks with U-shaped slips
- Docks with lower roof clearance
Visit boatlift.com/request-a-quote/ for a free estimate.